Knowing how to change Apple ID password is essential these days for extra security purposes! An Apple ID allows you to connect with your Apple account across devices. Your Apple ID password is required each time when you want to sync your Apple ID account on a new device. In today’s post, I will teach you how to change your Apple ID password. This security measure sometimes can risk your data and sensitive personal information. Here, I’ll tell you how to do it on your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, or through a web browser. Let’s now find out how to change Apple ID password more in detail.
How To Change Apple ID Password?
There are four ways to learn how to change Apple ID password.
- By Using An iPhone
- By Using A MacBook
- By Using The Web
- Reset By Using Your Email
Your whole Apple universe runs around your Apple ID! You can use it to make changes in your profile, purchase something from iTunes, log into iCloud, and much more. Sometimes, we tend to forget the Apple ID login password. Don’t panic, you can easily reset your Apple password from any device.
Let’s see how to change Apple ID password if forgotten.
Click here – How To Change Signature In Outlook?
Change Apple ID Password By Using An iPhone
It is really easy to change an Apple ID password on iPhone or iPad. Follow these steps to know how to change Apple ID password on iPhone 12/13.
- On your iOS device, launch the Settings app from the home screen.
- Now, tap on your Apple ID Name.
- This opens the Apple ID main menu.
- From this section, tap on Password & Security.
- Then, tap on the Change Password option.
- Your device will ask you to enter your current iPhone passcode to verify your identity.
- Enter your current iPhone passcode to move forward.
- Now, create a new password in the New text box.
- Re-enter the password to verify the new password.
- Tap on the Change option from the top right corner to apply these changes.
Your old Apple ID password will now get replaced by the new one. However, you can use the same procedure to learn how to change Apple ID password on iPad.
Let us now check out how to change Apple ID password without a phone.
Change Apple ID Password By Using A MacBook
Using your MacBook, you can easily change your Apple ID password. Follow these steps to know how to change your Apple ID password on macOS.
- Open your MacBook and navigate to the Apple Icon.
- From the drop-down list, select System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences screen, click on the Apple ID icon.
- This opens your Apple Account details.
- On this window, click on the Change Password option.
- Now, create a new password in the New Password text box.
- Re-enter the password to verify the new password.
- Click on the Change button to change your Apple ID password.
You can also navigate to System Preferences>iCloud>Security to manage your Apple ID password.
Change Apple ID Password By Using The Web
Surprisingly, you can also change your Apple ID password on a Windows computer or any other device! Follow these steps to know how to change Apple ID password on the web.
- On a web browser, visit https://appleid.apple.com.
- Now, sign in to your Apple account using your Apple account details.
- Two security questions will be prompted on your desktop screen.
- Verify your login by tapping allow on your iPhone.
- Enter a six-digit code into the text field on your computer.
- Now, scroll down to locate the Security section.
- Under this section, click on Change Password.
- In the drop-down menu, enter your current Apple ID password.
- Next, in the New Password text box, type a new password.
- Now, re-enter your new password in the confirm password text box.
- Now, click on the Change Password option located at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
Doing this will change your Apple ID password on a web browser using any device!
Reset Apple ID Password Via Email
Do you know how to change Apple ID on iPhone without a password? In such cases, you can reset your password by following these steps.
- On a web browser, go to https://iforgot.apple.com.
- In the ‘Having trouble signing in’ text box, enter your Apple ID.
- Now, select the option through which you want to reset your password.
- Then, click on Continue to move forward.
- Give answers to the security questions prompted on your screen.
- Then, select receive a reset email.
- Once you receive a mail, follow on-screen instructions to reset your password.
After resetting your password, you’ll be asked to sign in again with your new password.
In case you want to know more interesting topics by visiting Yescancel
How Do I Change My Apple ID Password Forgot?
If you forgot your Apple ID password
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name > Password & Security > Change Password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
How Can You Find Your Apple ID Password?
Find Apple ID Password by Security Questions or Email
- Go to Apple ID page. Click on “Forgot Apple ID or password”.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Click on “Change Password”.
- Choose from “Answer security questions” and “Get an email” according to your situation.
- Then you can reset your Apple ID password.
How Do I Reset My Apple ID On My Iphone?
Go to Settings > [your name] > Name, Phone Numbers, Email. Next to Reachable At, tap Edit, then delete your current Apple ID. Click Continue. Enter the Apple ID that you want to use.
Click here – How To Change Time On FitBit?
Is Icloud Password Same As Apple ID?
You use an AppleID to access your iCloud account. On all devices using the same iCloud account, the AppleID used and it’s password will be the same.
In the above post, I’ve thoroughly explained how to change the Apple ID password in detail. To make your Apple account more secure, it is very important to change your Apple ID password. The most straightforward way to reset the Apple ID password is through appleid.apple.com or iforgot.apple.com websites. Alternatively, you can also change your Apple ID password on your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook. You can edit your new Apple ID password under the Password & Security section. Thus, you can now easily reset your Apple ID password online and offline by understanding how to change Apple ID password.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit BestMoviesIn
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit BioCaptions
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit BiosWikis
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Caresclub
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit CaresGuru