Being a Tinder Gold subscriber, do you know how to cancel Tinder Gold? Tinder Gold shows you your most swipe-worthy matches. It even boosts your Tinder account so that more people can see it. Just like other subscriptions, you can also cancel your Tinder Gold subscription. In today’s post, I will teach you how to cancel your Tinder Gold membership. Tinder Gold is a membership service that Tinder offers to its paid subscribers. Canceling a Tinder Gold subscription is very simple and depends on how you’ve signed up for the membership. You can keep on reading to find out how to cancel Tinder Gold.
How To Cancel Tinder Gold?
In this section, I will show how to cancel Tinder Gold in brief. Tinder Gold is a members-only subscription service offered by Tinder. Using this service, you can swipe, match, and message instantly without waiting!
Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Tinder Gold on the computer.
- Go to www.tinder.com by using a web browser.
- Sign into your Tinder Gold account.
- Then, click on your Tinder Profile picture.
- Navigate to Account Settings.
- Over here, select Manage Payment Account.
- Scroll down to the Cancel Subscription section.
- Click on the blue Cancel button to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription.
The procedure will be the same for how to cancel a Tinder Gold account. When prompted, confirm that you want to cancel your Tinder Gold membership. In case, you don’t want to cancel your membership immediately, you can turn off the auto-renew feature.
You can keep on reading to find out how to cancel Tinder Gold on your phone.
Cancel Tinder Gold On Android
A Tinder Gold subscription cost for $14.99/month if you’re below 30 and cost $29.99 if you’re above 30. Canceling your Tinder Gold subscription could be a great way to save money!
Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Tinder Gold Android.
- Launch the Tinder app on your Android device.
- Now, tap on your Tinder Profile picture.
- Select Settings to open up the Settings page.
- Here, scroll down to the Payment Account section.
- Under Manage Payment, select Cancel Subscription.
This method is better if you’ve subscribed to Tinder Gold by using the direct credit card option. You can keep on reading further to know more about how to cancel Tinder Gold on Android.
Cancel Tinder Gold On Google Play
Many Android users purchase Tinder Gold membership through the Google Play Store. Luckily, you can cancel your membership via Google Play Store. Follow these steps to learn how to cancel a Tinder Gold subscription on Google Play.
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store application.
- Go to the top-right corner and tap on your Google Profile Picture.
- Tap on Payments & Subscriptions and select Subscriptions.
- From this page, select your Tinder Gold subscription.
- Finally, tap on Cancel Subscription to cancel your Tinder Gold membership.
When prompted, you must provide a reason for your cancellation and then confirm your decision. Let us now learn how to cancel Tinder Gold iPhone.
Cancel Tinder Gold On iPhone
You can also remove your Tinder Gold membership from your iOS device. Follow these steps to know how to cancel Tinder Gold on iPhone.
- To start, open up the iOS Settings application.
- Tap on your name to view the Apple ID menu.
- Here, tap on Subscriptions and choose Tinder Gold.
- Then, select Cancel Subscription to cancel your Tinder Gold membership.
Now, you must be wondering how to cancel Tinder Gold Apple. The procedure for canceling your Tinder Gold membership will be the same on other Apple devices like iPad and Mac.
Do you know how to cancel your Tinder Gold Payment? For this, go to Tinder.com >> sign in to your account >> tap on Profile icon >> Manage Payment Account >> Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Tinder Gold After Deleting Account
Many people prefer to delete their Tinder account instead of canceling their membership. You must be thinking about how to cancel Tinder Gold after deleting account. Unfortunately, the Tinder Gold subscription cannot be canceled after deleting your Tinder account. Any subscriptions cannot be canceled automatically unless you cancel your subscription.
Note: The same condition applies to how to cancel Tinder Gold after being banned.
How To Check Tinder Subscription Date?
To check your Tinder subscription date, you have to go to your Tinder account. You can easily manage your purchase and see details about your subscription under the Manage Payment Account section.
Can You Cancel Tinder Gold 12 Month?
Yes, you can cancel your Tinder Gold 12-month subscription at anytime you want. For this, you can use any one of theses above-explained method.
In the above step-by-step guide, I’ve explained how to cancel a Tinder Gold subscription in detail. Tinder Gold is a premium in-app subscription service offered by Tinder for its paid members. Using this feature, the members can see who have liked their profile before swiping. You can cancel this membership once you’ve found the right match for yourself. For this, Open Tinder >> Profile >> Settings >> Manage Payment Account >> Cancel Subscription. After canceling Tinder Gold, you can still access this feature until your next billing date. By learning how to cancel Tinder Gold, you can easily cancel your premium Tinder subscription!