Have you ever wondered how to cancel Paramount Plus while streaming on this online platform? Paramount Plus is a popular OTT platform where users can watch TV shows, movies, and more. This is a paid subscription service. For new users, there is a free 7 days trial. If you don’t want this service, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription. In today’s post, I will tell you how to cancel Paramount Plus free trial in detail. There are multiple ways to do this task, but I’ve chosen the best ones for you! Keep on reading to find out how to cancel Paramount Plus in detail.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus?
Using the following methods, you can easily learn how to cancel Paramount Plus.
- By Using PC
- By Using iPhone
- By Using Android
- By Using Apple TV
- By Using Roku
- By Using Amazon Fire TV
- By Using Xbox
The process of canceling your Paramount Plus subscription totally depends on which platform you are using this service. Once this free trial expires, you can decide whether you wish to continue this service or not. Don’t panic! It’s easy to say goodbye to this service no matter which platform you use.
Keep on reading further to learn how to cancel a Paramount Plus subscription.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Using PC
You can easily cancel the subscription to this service using a web browser. Follow these steps to know how to cancel my Paramount Plus subscription.
- On a web browser, visit the Paramount Plus official website.
- Then, sign in to your account if you’re not logged in.
- From the top right corner, click on your account name.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Move towards the Subscription & Billing section.
- Here, click on Cancel Subscription to end this subscription.
Now, you will get an offer to extend your ongoing subscription with a free month. If you don’t want this offer, then click Continue Cancellation.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Using iPhone
Using the Apple App Store, you can easily stop this online streaming service. Follow these steps to know how to cancel Paramount+ on your iPhone.
- From your device’s home screen, launch the Settings app
- Then, tap on your name at the top of the settings page.
- From the list, select Subscriptions.
- Select Paramount+ from the Active section.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription under this section.
- Lastly, select the Confirm option to end this service.
You can use the same procedure if you’ve logged in to Paramount Plus on your iPad.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Using Android
Surprisingly, you can unsubscribe to Paramount Plus using the Google Play store. Follow these steps to know how to cancel Paramount plus on Android.
- Launch the Google Play app on your Android device.
- From the top right corner, tap on your account icon.
- In the Manage your Google Account page, select Payment & subscriptions.
- Select Paramount+ from the list.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription at the end.
Now, follow the onscreen instructions to cancel your service. You can also ask for a Paramount Plus refund if needed.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Using Apple TV
In this section, I will teach you how to cancel Paramount + on Apple TV.
- First, launch the Settings app on your Apple TV.
- Now, click on Users & Accounts.
- Then, choose your account from the list.
- Next, select Subscriptions.
- From the Active section, select Paramount+.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription under this section.
- Lastly, select the Confirm option to stop this service.
After a while, your Paramount Plus account will be deactivated.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Using Roku
Many people get confused as they use Paramount+ on Roku. Don’t worry! Follow these steps to know how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku.
- Open the home screen on your Roku device.
- Now, highlight the Paramount+ channel.
- Press the * button using the Roku remote.
- Then, select Manage Subscription.
- From this section, select the Cancel Subscription option.
You can also log into your Roku account at my.roku.com and then follow the rest procedure.
Keep on reading further to know how to cancel Paramount+ on Amazon.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Using Amazon TV
You can discontinue your Paramount Plus subscription plan via Amazon Prime on a Fire TV device. Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Paramount on Amazon Prime Firestick.
- Go to www.amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions.
- Now, either log in or sign in to your Amazon account.
- Then, click on Accounts & Lists.
- Select the Membership and Subscriptions option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to locate Paramount+.
- Then, select the Manage Subscription option located next to Paramount+.
- Click the link located Under Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Now, select Paramount+ in this section.
- Select Cancel Channel.
- Click on Confirm to confirm canceling this service.
If this method fails to work, please visit amazon.com/firetvsupport for quick solutions.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription Using Xbox
Paramount+ is also supported on Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. You can follow these simple steps to know how to cancel Paramount Plus on your Xbox.
- First, sign in on your Xbox.
- Then, visit paramountplus.com.
- Here, click on the user initials located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Next, click on Account.
- Now, scroll down to locate and click on Cancel Subscription.
Your device will automatically refresh and will stop streaming Paramount+.
In case you want to know more interesting topics by visiting Yescancel
Can You Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription At Any Time?
You can cancel your Paramount+ subscription anytime and you will still have access to the service through the end of your billing cycle. If you change your mind in the future, it’s easy to resubscribe, simply go to https://www.paramountplus.com/account/.
Is It Easy To Cancel Paramount+?
To cancel Paramount+ through the web: Go to ParamountPlus.com. Find your name in the upper right-hand corner, and click Account. Once you’re on the account page, scroll down and click Cancel Subscription.
What Is The Number To Cancel Paramount Plus?
You can also call Google at (855) 836-3987 to cancel Paramount Plus.
Can I Cancel Paramount Plus Before Free Trial Ends?
A “day” is measured from the time you start your free trial period and ends 24 hours later. For example, if you start your free trial at 3 p.m. on a Monday in your time zone, and your free trial is two days, you have until 3 p.m. on Wednesday in your time zone to cancel before your paying subscription will begin.
Why Does Paramount Plus Keep Charging Me?
You may have accidentally created a second account by using a different email address to sign in or via an email address typo upon signup. If you think this may be the case, please contact us at help.paramountplus.com/s/help. Don’t worry, you can cancel Paramount+ at any time.
In the above post, I have explained how to cancel your Paramount Plus trial in detail. Paramount Plus comes with free and paid subscription plans which include thousands of movies and TV shows. Paramount Plus account settings offer you to cancel the subscription plan at any time. You can perform this task from any device where you use this service. This includes a PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, and other channels. However, your canceled Paramount+ subscription plan remains active until the next billing date. After learning how to cancel Paramount Plus, let us now check out do these methods actually work.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IncludedNews
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IndiaPlus
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit InfoDeath
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit JetFamous
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit JobEngg