This guide is perfect for you if you are looking for how to cancel Hulu subscription! Among so many streaming services, people choose Hulu to stream TV and movies online and live. You can cancel your Hulu subscription to switch to an alternative streaming service like Netflix. In today’s post, I will teach you how to cancel a subscription on Hulu. You can easily end your Hulu subscription in different ways. Here, I’ve covered instructions to cancel the subscription on the web, mobile app, Roku, and more. You can keep on reading further to learn how to cancel Hulu subscription in detail.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription?
In this section, I will teach you how to cancel Hulu subscription. The simplest way to cancel a subscription on Hulu is by using the official website of Hulu.
You can go along with these steps to learn how to cancel a Hulu subscription.
- In any web browser, visit www.hulu.com.
- From the Menu, select the Log In option.
- Get logged into your Hulu account to continue.
- Then, select your name from the top-right corner.
- Select Account from this drop-down menu.
- Under Cancel Your Subscription, select Cancel.
- Now, Hulu will ask why you wish to cancel the subscription.
- Select the appropriate option and then click on Continue to Cancel.
During this process, Hulu will offer to suspend your subscription temporarily without any charge. Hulu provides additional offers to keep you as an active subscriber. Do not worry, you can select ‘No, Cancel Subscription’ if you are sure you want to stop this service.
You can keep on reading further to know more about how to cancel the subscription on Hulu.
Cancel Hulu Subscription Free Trial
While purchasing a new car, we always go for test driving first! Similarly, even Hulu offers free trials for its new subscribers. If you are unhappy with this subscription, you’re free to cancel it at any time during your free trial.
Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Hulu free trial.
- Using a computer browser, go to your Hulu Account page.
- Then, select Cancel under the Cancel Your Subscription section.
- Make sure you follow on-screen instructions to continue.
- Finally, click on Continue to Cancel to end this subscription.
After this, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Hulu stating that your Hulu free trial is stopped. Just keep in your mind that your access to Hulu will end immediately!
Let us now check out how to cancel Hulu subscription on phone.
Click here – How To Cancel Nike Order?
Cancel Hulu Subscription On Phone
There are several other ways to cancel your Hulu subscription depending on which device you’re using. Surprisingly, you can cancel the Hulu subscription if you watch newly released movies on the Hulu app.
Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Hulu subscription on iPhone.
- Open the iOS Settings application to start.
- Then, tap on your Apple ID and select Subscription.
- Here, choose the Hulu subscription from the list.
- Select Cancel Your Subscription to continue.
- Finally, tap on Confirm to confirm the cancellation.
You cannot cancel your Hulu subscription on the Hulu iOS app. Alternatively, you can also use a mobile browser like Safari to cancel.
Now, you must be wondering how to cancel Hulu subscription on iPad. You can follow the same steps given above if want to cancel the subscription using your iPad.
Android users are lucky as they can easily cancel their Hulu subscription in the Hulu app itself! Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Hulu subscription on Android.
- On your Android device, open Hulu and go to your Account.
- Scroll through your account to find the Cancel Your Subscription option.
- Tap on this option and then choose Cancel.
- Tap on Continue to cancel your Hulu subscription.
However, Hulu may ask you for a reason to cancel your subscription before canceling the service.
Cancel Hulu Subscription On iTunes
A Hulu subscriber can cancel his/her subscription through Apple via iTunes. Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Hulu subscription through Apple.
- First, visit iTunes and select Account.
- Then, click on View My Account and get logged in with your Apple ID.
- Now, go to the Settings menu and select Subscriptions.
- Here, locate Hulu and click on the Edit button next to it.
- This will immediately take you to the page where you can cancel your Hulu subscription.
- Finally, click on Cancel Your Subscription to confirm.
With iTunes, you can cancel and manage your active subscriptions through your Apple ID. You can keep on reading to check out how to cancel Hulu subscription through Roku.
Cancel Hulu Subscription On Roku
Through the Roku Channel, you can cancel subscriptions to Hulu at any time. Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Hulu subscription on Roku.
- To start, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- This will allow you to access the Home screen.
- Go to the Channel Store menu and select Streaming Channels.
- Scroll through the channel list and highlight the Hulu Channel.
- Then, press the * button on your Roku remote.
- Now, select Manage Subscription.
- This helps you to view additional options and subscription information.
- Select Cancel Subscription to unsubscribe from the channel.
After this, you’ll be asked whether you would like to keep the subscription till it ends. You can also manage your subscriptions online via Roku’s official web page.
Cancel Hulu Subscription On Amazon
You can discontinue your Hulu subscription on Amazon too! Simply follow these steps to learn how to cancel Hulu subscription on Amazon.
- Get logged into your Amazon account through your browser.
- Under Your Device and Content, select Activity.
- Scroll down to select the Manage Appstore Subscriptions option.
- A subscription list under Amazon will appear.
- Locate and select the Hulu subscription.
- Under the Actions menu, select Cancel Channel.
- Click Confirm to cancel your Hulu subscription.
Otherwise, you can even go to Memberships & Subscriptions >> select Hulu Subscriptions >> Actions >> Cancel Channel >> Confirm.
Cancel Hulu Subscription On Xfinity
You can also manage your Hulu subscription from your Xfinity TV Box. Follow these steps to learn how to cancel Hulu subscription on Xfinity.
- Open Xfinity and get logged in using your login details.
- Go to the Settings menu and select the Apps & Subscription Management option.
- Here, find and select the Hulu subscription.
- Now, click on the down arrow and select Unsubscribe.
- Lastly, click Confirm to cancel your Hulu subscription.
This option is best suitable for those who pay for their Hulu subscription via Xfinity TV Box.
How Easy Is It To Cancel Hulu?
Android users can cancel their Hulu subscription in the app itself. Open Hulu app on the device and go to Profile in the bottom right of your screen. As you scroll down on your account, you will see the Cancel Your Subscription option. Click Cancel and continue to cancel your Hulu subscription.
How Do I Cancel Subscription?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Why Won’t My Hulu Account Cancel?
Click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. You may have to re-enter your password. Once you’re on your account screen, scroll down until you see “Cancel your subscription,” and select “Cancel.” Hulu will offer you the option to pause your account instead of canceling it completely.
Can I Cancel Hulu Anytime?
Cancellation and Refund Policy. You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current billing period, free trial or promotion. Cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period unless otherwise disclosed.
Click here – How To Cancel Cerebral Subscription?
By reading the above post, you got to know how to cancel your Hulu subscription in detail. Most people cancel their Hulu subscription due to a lack of content compared to other streaming services. This can be done through Hulu’s official page, Hulu app, Roku, Amazon, Xfinity, and iTunes. Users can still access their Hulu subscription till the billing period ends even after cancellation. You can choose to cancel your free trials on Hulu to avoid being charged during your free trial. Once you understand how to cancel Hulu subscription, you can stop this service when you don’t need it anymore.