Do you know how to cancel Amazon Music? Amazon Music is one of the best music streaming options after Spotify and Apple Music. This is a paid subscription service where you can listen to your favorite playlists from over 90 million songs. Prime members can get Music Unlimited for $7.99, while non-prime members can get this subscription for $9.90. In today’s post, I will show you how to cancel Amazon Music Unlimited in detail. Activating this subscription is a straightforward process, but canceling the subscription might take a bit more effort. Let us now find out how to cancel Amazon Music to stop this service.
How To Cancel Amazon Music?
In this section, I will teach you how to cancel Amazon Music. The easiest way to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is using the Amazon desktop website.
You can follow these steps to know how to cancel my Amazon Unlimited Music subscription.
- Open a web browser to visit Amazon’s official website.
- Now, sign in to your Amazon account using your details as required.
- Navigate to the top right-hand side of the Amazon main page.
- Here, choose the option Accounts & Lists from the menu bar.
- From the drop-down list, select Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Scroll down to the lower part of the Memberships & Subscriptions page.
- Now, click on the Music Unlimited option.
- This will automatically take you to the Amazon Music Unlimited section.
- Here, navigate to the Subscription Renewal Details section.
- Select the option Cancel Subscription from this section.
- Lastly, confirm by clicking Confirm Cancelation.
You’ve now successfully canceled your current Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. But you can still access the subscription until it expires.
Cancel Amazon Music On Android
Luckily, you can also cancel your Amazon Music subscription using an Android device. Follow these steps to know how to cancel Amazon Prime Music subscription.
- First, open the Amazon Music app on your Android device.
- From the top left-hand corner, select the Gear icon.
- Choose Amazon Music Unlimited from the sidebar.
- You’ll be now navigated to your plan information page.
- Here, go to the Subscription Renewal section.
- Under this section, choose the option Cancel Subscription.
- Tap on Submit and Confirm Cancellation to cancel your subscription.
Let us now find out how to cancel your Amazon Music subscription on your iPhone.
Cancel Amazon Music On iPhone
If you are using an iOS device, follow these steps to cancel your Amazon Music subscription.
- Open the Amazon Shopping app/website on your iOS device.
- From the bottom taskbar, tap on the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines).
- Now, tap on Your Account.
- Here, scroll down to select Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Find the Amazon Music Unlimited entry and select it.
- Scroll down to select Amazon Music Unlimited Settings.
- Then, tap on Cancel Subscription.
- If possible, select a reason for the cancelation.
- Lastly, tap on Submit and Continue to Cancel to confirm the cancelation.
Alternatively, you can also cancel your active Amazon Music subscription from the Settings app. Simply tap on your Apple ID and choose Subscriptions to cancel your Amazon Music subscription.
Cancel Amazon Music On iTunes
With Apple’s iTunes, you can subscribe to various services. You can follow these steps to know about Amazon Music and how to cancel.
- Launch the iTunes app on your macOS device.
- Navigate to the top of the screen to click on Account.
- Choose View My Account from the drop-down sub-menu.
- Now, scroll down to the Settings section.
- Then, click on the Manage button beside Subscriptions.
- Scroll down till you find your Amazon Music subscription.
- Click the Edit button next to Amazon Music Unlimited.
- From the next page, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Lastly, click on Submit and Continue to Cancel to confirm the cancelation.
You can also go to support.apple.com to manage your Billing and Subscriptions.
Cancel Amazon Music On Alexa
Now, you must be wondering how to cancel Amazon Music on Alexa. You can easily activate Amazon Music on Alexa-based devices by simply saying, “Alexa, try Amazon Music Unlimited.” But unsubscribing from Amazon Music on Alexa devices requires navigating to the Amazon Music page. Then follow the previously outlined steps to cancel this subscription.
Cancel Amazon Music And Get a Refund
After this, do you know how to cancel Amazon Music and get a refund? Usually, Amazon does not offer refunds for used services including Prime. As Amazon Music is part of Amazon Prime membership, you cannot get a refund even if you cancel your Prime membership.
You can get a full Amazon Prime refund if you’ve not placed any order while using the benefits of Amazon Prime. However, you are eligible for a partial refund only if you’ve used Amazon Prime for delivery benefits.
In case you want to know more interesting topics by visiting Yescancel
Can You Cancel Amazon Music On Phone?
If you have an Android phone, you are also able to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription via the app. Tap the gear icon and then your plan information. As before, select ‘Cancel Subscription’ underneath ‘Subscription Renewal’.
Why Am I Getting Billed For Amazon Music?
Why Did My Amazon Music Single-Device Plan Cost Increase? You may have accidentally signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited on additional devices. Go to Your Amazon Music Settings to select a different plan or renewal option. To prevent future accidental purchases, Require a Voice Code for Purchases with Alexa.
Where Do I Find Amazon Music Settings?
In the Account menu, navigate to the Account settings section. Go to Your Memberships & Subscriptions. Find the Amazon Music Unlimited entry and tap it. Find and select Amazon Music Unlimited Settings.
How Do I Cancel Amazon Music On Android?
Go to Your Amazon Music Settings. Go to the Amazon Music Unlimited section. Select the Cancel option in your Subscription Renewal details. Confirm the cancellation.
What Is The Difference Between Amazon Music And Prime Music?
Amazon offers two streaming options: Prime Music and Music Unlimited. Amazon Prime Music is free and included with Prime memberships, while Amazon Music Unlimited is a premium service that costs $7.99 a month for existing Prime members (or $9.99 a month for those who aren’t Prime members).
In the above post, I’ve explained how to cancel Amazon Music subscription in detail. Whichever Amazon Music plan you’re subscribed to, you can easily cancel it in multiple ways by using different devices. If you are Amazon Prime Member, you get the regular Amazon Music subscription for free. Simply navigate to your Amazon account >> Accounts & Lists >> Memberships & Subscriptions >> Cancel Subscription next to Amazon Music Unlimited. You can also do this canceling process through desktop and mobile browsers using the same steps. Once you learn how to cancel Amazon Music, you can easily stop this subscription plan anytime anywhere!
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit BestMoviesIn
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit BioCaptions
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit BiosWikis
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit Caresclub
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit CaresGuru